Vegetable Egg Fried Rice
Veg HT ACC 20mins
Hot Leftovers Grains Vegetables
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
2 teasp Sesame Oil
Salt and Black Pepper
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Onion, chopped
100g/4oz Leftover or frozen Peas
100g/4oz Leftover, fresh or frozen or Sweetcorn Kernels
˝ Fresh Chilli, very finely chopped
Cold Cooked (leftover) Rice (at least 8 tablespoons)
1. Crack the eggs into a small mixing bowl and lightly beat together with the
sesame oil and salt. Set aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan add the onions and
stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the beaten eggs to the pan
and stir-fry for 1 minute then add the rice and continue to stir-fry for 3
4. Add the peas, sweetcorn and chilli and continue to stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Pasta, Pulses, Grains, Rice Recipes
| Vegetarian Recipes |
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.