Weekday Menu Recipe
Belgian Pork Chops
MC Belgian 35mins
Hot Pork Vegetables Alcohol Main Course Eggless
4 Pork Chops
Salt and Pepper
2 tbsp Plain Flour
1 tbsp Oil
2 large Onions, thinly
1 teasp Dried Oregano
1. Wash and dry the chops then coat well with seasoned flour.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan, add the
chops and fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. Add the onions and continue to cook for 5
4. Add the oregano, beer and stock, season with salt and
pepper, mix well and bring to the boil.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until
the chops are cooked through.
Brussels Sprouts, Sauté Potatoes,
Fresh Fruit Salad
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.