HT MC Polish 40mins
Polish Name: Kotlet Schabowy
Serves 4 Hot Pork Main Course Poland Eastern Europe
4 x 150g/5oz Pork Chops
Salt and Pepper
25g/1oz Plain Flour
1 Egg, beaten
25g/1oz Fresh Breadcrumbs
Oil/Butter for shallow frying
1. Pound the pork until fairly thin and season with salt and pepper. Set
2. Place the flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs on separate plates then coat each
chop on both sides firstly with flour, then beaten egg and finally with the
breadcrumbs, pressing firmly to ensure the meat is evenly coated on all sides.
3. Heat enough oil and butter in a large frying pan to a depth of about 2cm/ ˝ -
inch until very hot, then add the pork and cook over high heat for 5 minutes on
4. Reduce the heat and cook for another few minutes until golden brown and
cooked through. Serve hot.
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.