A Weekday Menu Recipe
Burgers HT MC 30mins
Makes 4 Hot Pork Herbs Main
Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
450g /1lb Minced Pork
1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 Chilli Pepper, finely chopped
1 heaped tbsp freshly chopped Coriander (Cilantro)
Salt and Black Pepper
1 small Egg, beaten
A little Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat the grill to hot. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl
and mix well using your hands to mush the ingredients together.
2. Divide the mixture in four and form into 4 burgers no thicker than 12mm/ ˝-
3. Brush the grill rack with oil then place the burgers on the rack and grill
for 8 -10 minutes.
4. Turn them over, brush with a little oil and continue to cook for a further
8-10 minutes until cooked through. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.