Grilled Pork Chops with Orange
HT MC 25mins
Hot Pork Meat Fruit Spices Main Course
Dairy Free Eggless
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
4 tbsp Olive Oil
1 teasp Ground Ginger
1 teasp Mustard
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
3 tbsp Orange Juice
Salt and Black Pepper
4 Pork Loin Chops
For the garnish
1 Large Orange, unpeeled and thinly sliced
1. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil. Place
the soy sauce, olive oil, ground ginger, mustard, brown sugar, orange juice,
salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Place the chops in the grill pan, spoon over half the soy sauce mixture then
grill close to the heat source for 3 minutes.
3. Turn the chops, spoon over the remaining soy sauce mixture and grill for a
further 3 minutes.
4. Move the grill pan further away from the heat source and continue to cook for
a further 8-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops, turning from
time to time and basting with the juices.
5. Arrange the orange slices over the chops, baste with the pan juices then
return to the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot
Serving Suggestions :
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.