One Pan Sausage Pasta HT
A quick and
simple recipe using Chipolatas courtesy of
Hot Pork Vegetables Pasta Pulses
Main Course Eggless England British Europe
450g/1lb Pork Chipolata
550g jar (approx) tomato pasta sauce
225g/8oz Quick-cook penne pasta
415g tin (approx) baked beans
200g tin (approx) sweetcorn
1 Courgette, thinly sliced
50g (2oz) Low-fat Cheddar cheese, grated
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, dry fry the chipolata sausages for 4-5 minutes
2. Add the tomato pasta sauce, quick-cook penne pasta, water, baked beans,
sweetcorn and courgette.
3. Stir gently, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until
pasta is tender and soft.
4. Top with the grated Cheddar cheese.
Serve with garlic bread and a large mixed salad.
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.