HT MC Korean
20mins plus marinating
Serves 4-6 Hot Pork Main Course Dairy free Eggless
Korea Asia Asian
675g/1½ lb Pork Fillet
For the marinade
1 teasp Chilli Paste
3 tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 teasp Freshly Grated Root Ginger
3 tbsp Honey
6 tbsp Soy Sauce
3 Spring Onions, finely chopped
¼ teasp Black Pepper
1. Slice the meat very thinly then cut into bit-sized pieces. Set aside.
2. Place all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add the meat, turn to coat well then cover and leave to marinate for at least
4. After the marinating period, heat a large frying pan or griddle until very
hot then add the meat in batches and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes on
each side. Do not overcrowd the pan and only cook a single layer of meat at a
time. Serve hot over rice.
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily.