Pork Chops with Chocolate HT
Serves 4 Hot Pork Meat Main Course
3 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Plain Flour
240ml/8fl.oz. Fresh Stock
50g/2oz White Chocolate
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
4 Pork Chops
Salt and pepper
1. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat then add the flour, mix
well and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Add the stock a little at a time, stirring constantly and cook until
3. Season with salt and pepper and continue to cook gently for about 15 minutes,
stirring from time to time.
4. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil in frying pan,
season the pork chops with salt and pepper, then add to the frying pan and cook
for 8-10 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
5. Remove the saucepan containing the sauce from the heat, add the chocolate and
stir until it melts.
6. To serve – transfer the chops to a serving platter and pour the sauce over
Pork/Bacon Recipes |
More Savoury Chocolate Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.