Rolled Ham and Cheese Omelette
Serves 4 Hot
Pork Herbs Main Course Gluten Wheat Free
4 slices of good quality ham
4 handfuls of grated cheddar cheese (or a cheese of choice)
A pinch of thyme
Salt and pepper
4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the the Olive Oil in a medium non‐stick frying pan
3. Add ¼ of the beaten egg mixture then move the eggs gently to make sure it
cooks evenly, creating a thin omelette.
4. Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese and top with a slice of ham.
5. Take the omelette out of the pan and add a pinch of thyme then roll up the
omelette with the ham and cheese inside. Keep warm whilst you make the remaining
3 omelettes in the same way.
6. To serve, cut in half diagonally and serve with a salad
garnish and cherry tomatoes
More Omelette Recipes |
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert