Stir-fried Kiwi Pork
HT MC 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Pork Kiwi
Fruit Nuts Alcohol Main Course Dairy Free Eggless
450g/1lb Pork Fillet
60ml/2fl.oz. Soy Sauce
60ml/2fl.oz. Dry White Wine (check manufacture)
2 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Lime Juice
1 tbsp Cornflour (cornstarch)
5cm/2 inches fresh Root Ginger, grated
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
˝ Onion, thinly sliced
50g/2oz Cashew Nuts
2 tbsp Desiccated (shredded) Coconut
1 Kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1. Place the soy sauce, wine, honey, lime juice, cornflour and ginger in a
shallow dish and mix well.
2. Cut the pork into very thin slices about 12mm/ ˝ inch wide by 5cm/2 inches
long then add to the soy mixture, mix to coat thoroughly and leave to marinate
for 30 minutes.
3. After the marinating time, remove the pork from the dish, reserving marinade.
4. Heat the oil in a wok of large frying pan until very hot, add the pork and
stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the onion and stir fry for 2 minutes before adding the reserved marinade.
Cook stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
6. Add the cashews and coconut and cook for 1-2 minutes. Serve garnished with
Serving Suggestions :
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.