Student Chilli Pork
Burgers HT MC 45mins
Hot Pork Vegetables Herbs spices
Main Course Gluten wheat Dairy Free
1 tbsp Olive Oil
˝ Onion, finely chopped or grated
1 Garlic Cloves, crushed
˝ Small Chilli, deseeded and
˝ teaspoon Ground Cumin
100g/4oz Minced Pork (not too lean)
˝ tbsp Freshly Chopped Coriander
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan then add the onion, garlic and
chillies and sauté for 2-3 minutes stirring.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and
allow to cool completely.
3. Place the cooled vegetables together with the remaining ingredients in a
large mixing bowl and mix well, using your hands and squidging the mixture
4. Preheat the grill to hot. Form the meat mixture into 2 burgers, brush with a little oil then place oiled side
the grill and cook for approximately 15 minutes, turning 2
or 3 times during the cooking period and brushing with a little extra oil each
you turn, until cooked through.
Serve on their own or in a bun with
garnishes such as shredded lettuce, tomato slices, pickled gherkin slices,
mustard, ketchup or mayonnaise.
Student Recipes |
Student Cooking |
Cooking Fresh Vegetables |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.