Fillet of Pork in Wine HT
4 Hot Pork Vegetables Alcohol Main Course
Eggless Britain Europe
Tenderloin or Pork Fillet
1 tbsp Vegetable
1 Green Capsicum
(Sweet Pepper) deseeded and sliced
1 Onion, chopped
1 level tbsp
1 tbsp Ground
White Wine (check manufacture)
Salt and Black
1. Cut the pork into 12mm/˝ inch slices, place between two sheets of
greaseproof paper and flatten with a rolling pin or mallet until very thin.
2. Melt the butter and oil in a large frying pan, add the pork slices and
brown on both sides. Remove from the pan with tongs.
3. Add the peppers and onions to the pan and sauté over a medium heat until
4. Sprinkle the flour into the pan together with the coriander and cook
for a few minutes, stirring.
5. Gradually add the stock and wine and continue to cook, stirring
the sauce thickens.
6. Add the pork to the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the pork is
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.