Quiche Lorraine HT CD MC PIC
Pork Bacon Savoury Flan Tart Main Course Picnics
Buffet Party France Europe
Rashers Streaky Bacon, roughly chopped
Gruyere Cheese, grated
and Cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F, Gas
2. Roll the pastry out to 6mm/ 1/4 inch thickness and use to line a 20cm/8
inch flan tin. Line the pastry case with greaseproof paper and fill with baking
beans. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt and cayenne pepper in a
4. Remove the baking beans and greaseproof paper
and arrange the onions, cheese and bacon over the bottom of the case.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese and bacon, return to the oven and
bake for 15
6. Reduce the oven temperature to 150C, 300F, Gas Mark 2 and continue to
cook for a further 30 minutes, until the filling
is set and golden brown. Serve hot or cold.
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.