Braised Turkey with
Celeriac HT MC Pressure
Hot Poultry Vegetables Herbs Main Course
Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
4 Skinless Turkey Breasts
1 Medium Celeriac Bulb, peeled and into 2.5cm/1-inch cubes
1 Onion, sliced
300ml/10fl.oz. Fresh Chicken Stock
˝ teasp dried Rosemary
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat the butter in the open pressure cooker then add the turkey pieces and
brown on all sides. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Reheat the butter in the open
pressure cooker, add the celeriac and onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes,
3. Place the turkey portions on top of
the vegetables, add the stock, rosemary, salt and pepper. Close the lid, bring
to pressure then reduce the heat and cook for 12-15 minutes depending on size of
the turkey breasts.
4. After the cooking time, remove the
pan from the heat and quick release the steam.
Poultry & Game Recipes | General
Poultry & Game Prep & Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.