Weekday Menu Recipe
Thyme Chicken HT
Hot Poultry Herbs Main Course
Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, halved
2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
2 -3 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Oregano
Salt and Black Pepper
4 tbsp Water
1 teasp Worcestershire Sauce
1. Place the oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper in a shallow dish and
2. Add the chicken and coat with the oil and herb mixture, rubbing it into the
chicken on all sides with your fingers.
3. Heat a large frying pan until very hot then add the prepared chicken together
with the oil and herbs and cook for a few minutes on both sides until well
4. In a small cup, mix the water with the Worcestershire sauce then add to the
chicken, reduce the heat, cover and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes,
turning once, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serving Suggestions :
Chicken Recipes | General
& Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.