Weekday Menu Recipe
Soy Lemon Chicken with Ginger
HT MC 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Poultry Fruit Main
Course Dairy free Eggless
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Lemon, thinly sliced
7.5cm/3-inches Fresh Root Ginger, peeled and grated
4 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan then add the chicken and fry for 4-5 minutes on
each side until well browned. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Place the lemon slices in the pan and cook over a medium heat for 1 minute on
each side until they start to caramelize. Remove from the pan with a slotted
3. Return the chicken breasts to the pan together with the ginger, honey and soy
sauce, cover and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, turning the chicken
4. Add the cooked lemon slices and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes or
until the chicken is cooked through.
5. To serve - slice the chicken breasts on the diagonal, arrange on serving
plates and pour over the sauce. Serve immediately
Serving Suggestions :
Chicken Recipes | General
& Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.