Weekday Menu Recipe
Stir Fried Duck with Asparagus HT
MC Chinese 30mins
Serves 4 Hot Poultry Vegetables Chi
Main Course Dairy Free China Asia Asian
2 Large Duck Breasts
1 teasp Cornflour
1 Egg White
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
12 Fresh Thin Asparagus Spears, cut into 5cm/2-inch pieces
2 teasp Freshly Grated Ginger
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1 large Carrot, julienned
50g/2oz Fresh Bean Sprouts
2 Spring Onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
Salt and pepper
1. Remove the skin and most of the fat from the duck breasts then slice very
thinly into 5cm/2-inch strips.
2. Place the duck strips in a large mixing bowl together with the cornflour and
egg white and mix well.
3. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan until very hot then add the duck,
asparagus ginger, garlic, and carrot and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add the bean sprouts and spring onions and cook, stirring for a further 3-4
5. Add the soy sauce, mix well and serve immediately
Serving Suggestions :
Duck Recipes | General Prep & Cooking Times |
More Chinese Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the
cup, we have the most comprehensive weight to cups conversion table
on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids - so now you can
easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.