Thighs with Mango HT
Serves 1 Hot Poultry Fruit Herbs Main
Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
2 tbsp Natural Yogurt
1 tbsp Chutney
The grated zest and juice from ˝ a lime
1 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander
˝ small Chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 Large or 2 small Chicken Thighs
Vegetable Oil for brushing
Salt and Black Pepper
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the chutney, lime zest and juice,
yogurt, coriander and chilli.
2. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil. Remove
the bone from the chicken thighs, cut each into 2 pieces then add to the yoghurt
mixture and turn to coat well on all sides.
3. Place the chicken in the lined grill pan skin side down and grill for 5
4. Meanwhile, cut a thick slice from the mango, remove the skin from the slice,
lightly drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Keep the remaining
mango for use in a smoothie or dessert.
5. Turn the chicken so the skin sides are upwards and continue to grill for a
further 5 minutes.
6. Place the mango slice next to the chicken and continue to cook the chicken
and mango for a further 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the mango
is heated through. Serve immediately.
More Student Recipes | General
Poultry & Game Prep & Cooking Times
If you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.