Buffalo and Vegetable Stew HT
MC N.American 200mins
Game Vegetables Main Course
Dairy free Eggless Nth America
1kg/2lb Buffalo, cut into 2.5cm/1 inch
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 Onions, chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
225g/8oz Sweet Corn
1.5L/2 -1/2 pts Fresh Beef Stock
1 teasp Dried Oregano
Salt and Black Pepper
4 Carrots, thickly sliced
3 Potatoes, cut into chunks
1 Green Capsicum (sweet Pepper) cut
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the buffalo
cubes and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add the garlic and onions to the pan and
sauté in the buffalo oil.
3. Return the meat to pan, add the water, sweetcorn, salt and pepper. Bring to the
boil then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 2 hours, or until tender, add water if necessary.
4. Add the vegetables and continue to cook for a further 30 minutes until
the vegetables are tender. Serve hot.
Poultry & Game Recipes | General
Poultry & Game Prep & Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.