Marinated Skewered Buffalo HT
Hot Game Main Course
Brochettes Kebabs BBQ Barbecues Dairy Free Eggless
6 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Dark Brown
4 tbsp Red Wine
4 Garlic Cloves,
3 tbsp Chilli
2 tbsp Honey
1. Cut the buffalo into very thin strips
about 2.5cm/1inch wide by 12cm/5 inches long and place in a shallow dish.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and blend well.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat, mix well to coat all the pieces thoroughly, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. The meat can be left in the marinade for up to 24 hours if required.
4. Preheat the grill to hot.
5. Thread buffalo strips onto skewers concertina fashion.
6. Place skewers on a grill rack, and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until slightly charred. Serve immediately.
Also excellent cooked on the barbecue.
More Kebab Recipes
More Buffalo Recipes
| Summer Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.