Wild Boar Casserole HT
4 Hot Game Pork Main Course
Dairy Free Eggless Britain Europe
of Wild Boar, cubed
1 tbsp Vegetable
2 Onions, peeled
1 Garlic Clove,
1 teasp Mustard
2 Bay Leaves
2 Sprigs Fresh
Salt and Black
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the meat and brown on all sides. Remove with a slotted spoon.
2. Add the onions and garlic to the pan and sauté gently until soft and golden.
3. Sprinkle the flour over the top and stir well.
4. Add the allspice, mustard, salt, pepper and stock and blend over a medium heat until slightly thickened.
5. Return the meat to the pan then add the bay leaves and thyme.
6. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for about 1 hour until tender. Serve hot.
Poultry & Game Recipes | General
Poultry & Game Prep & Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.