Roast Veal Salad CD
Cold Beef Leftovers Salads Main Course
Dairy free England British Europe
1 Round (Butterhead)
4 Firm Tomatoes,
cut into wedges
4 Hard Boiled
Leftover Cold Roast Veal, cubed
3 tbsp Salad Oil
1 tbsp White
1 teasp Mustard
Salt and Pepper
Parsley to garnish
1. Wash and dry the lettuce and use the outer leaves to line a salad/serving dish, allowing the leaves to drape over the sides a little. Shred the remaining lettuce and place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the cucumber dice to the shredded lettuce together with half the tomato and half the radish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper, blending well.
4. Pour the dressing over the shredded lettuce mixture and toss well to coat thoroughly.
5. To serve - place the shredded lettuce mixture into the lined salad bowl and arrange the veal, egg, and remaining tomato and radish on top. Garnish with parsley sprigs. Serve cold.
Summer Recipes | What's
in Season |
Growing Herbs & Vegetables