Veg CD ACC Canadian 30mins plus cooling
Serves 6-8 Cold Vegetarian Dried Fruit Vegetables Spices
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless Canada Nth America North American
2 tbsp Butter
1 small Onion, finely chopped
300g/12oz Saskatoons, Blueberries or Cranberries
1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
2 teasp Ground Ginger
¼ teasp Ground Cloves
60ml/2fl.oz. Cider Vinegar
1 Apple, peeled cored and diced
1 Stick of Celery, thinly sliced
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and sauté until soft and
2. Add the berries, raisins, honey, cinnamon, ginger, clove, vinegar, and the
water , bring to the boil, stirring then reduce the heat and simmer for 15
3. Stir in chopped apples and celery then immediately remove the pan from the
4. Allow to cool before serving.
Salsa Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.