HT ACC Italian
Serves 4 Hot Fish Vegetables Herbs
Savoury Sauce Pasta Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless * Italian Italy
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
6 tinned Anchovy
Fillets, roughly chopped
3 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
2 tbsp Fresh
1. Place the butter and anchovies in a small saucepan over a medium heat, allow to
melt then cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until the anchovies have dissolved.
2. Raise the heat a little, add the garlic and cook for a further 1 minute.
3. Add the parsley and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Serve hot poured over stuffed pastas such as ravioli, tortellini,
cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti.
well with fish and seafood filled pasta dishes.
* NB Whilst this sauce is Gluten free and eggless , for a completely gluten/egg
free recipe use a gluten/egg free pasta dough and filling.
More Ravioli Sauce Recipes |
Ravioli Dough Recipes | Ravioli
Filling Recipes |
Other Sauce Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or
imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the
other way round - from cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.