Veg HT ACC 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetables Alcohol Savoury
Sauce Pasta Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless * Italian Italy
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
240ml/8fl.oz. Dry Sherry
300ml/10fl.oz. Fresh Chicken Stock
240ml/8fl.oz Double Cream
1. Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add the onion and sauté
for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft and
2. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute then add the sherry and stock and mix
3. Bring to the boil then continue to boil, uncovered, for about 5 minutes until
the mixture has reduced by one-third.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the cream.
5. Serve hot poured over stuffed pastas such as ravioli, tortellini,
cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti. Goes particularly well with vegetable,
chicken, game and seafood filled pasta dishes.
* NB Whilst this sauce is Gluten free and eggless , for a completely gluten/egg
free recipe use a gluten/egg free pasta dough and filling
More Ravioli Sauce Recipes |
Ravioli Dough Recipes | Ravioli
Filling Recipes |
Other Sauce Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or
imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the
other way round - from cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.