Vegetarian Gluten Wheat Free Cookies Baked Fayre
3 egg whites
1/8 teasp Cream of
1/2 teasp Vanilla
1 tbsp Cocoa
Powder (check ingredient label)
1. Preheat the oven to 150C, 300F, Gas Mark 2 and lightly oil some baking
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites, cream of tartar,
and vanilla form soft peaks.
3. Add the sugar a little at a time beating between each addition until the
mixture is glossy and forms soft peaks.
4. Fold in the cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
5. Drop teaspoons of the mixture onto the prepare baking sheets, spacing well
apart. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
free Recipes |
Egg Free Recipes
Gluten Free Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or
imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the
other way round - from cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.