4 Hot Vegetarian Vegan
Main Course Dairy Wheat Gluten Free Eggless
4 Large Capsicum (sweet
2 Garlic Cloves,
1 Courgette (zucchini), diced
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tomatoes, diced
1 teasp salt
Salt and Black Pepper
450g/1lb pre-cooked Polenta
Paprika (check Ingredients Label)
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5.
2. Cut the tops off the peppers, remove the seeds and membranes from the
insides and place in a very shallow ovenproof dish.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and courgettes and sauté until
the courgette starts to soften.
3. Add the tomatoes, salt, and pepper, heat through then stir into the cooked
4. Stuff the peppers with the polenta mixture, sprinkle with paprika and bake
for 30-35 minutes. Serve immediately.
free Recipes |
Egg Free Recipes
Gluten Free Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.