Aubergine Pasta Filling
HT MC 25mins
Serves 4 Vegetarian Hot Vegetables Herbs Main
Course Stuffing Gluten Wheat Free * Italian Italy
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 Large Aubergine (eggplant), cubed
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
3 tbsp Freshly Chopped Basil
120ml/4fl.oz. Ricotta Cheese
3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1 Egg Yolk
Salt and pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the aubergine cubes and fry over a
high heat, turning frequently, for 8-10 minutes until brown on all sides.
2. Add the garlic and cook for a further 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool, then transfer to a food processor
together with the remaining ingredients and pulse until finely chopped and well
* NB Whilst this filling is Gluten free, for a completely gluten free recipe be
sure to use a gluten free pasta dough
Use to stuff
ravioli, tortellini, Cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti
Ravioli Filling Recipes |
Dough recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.