Beef Pasta Filling
HT MC 30mins
Serves 4 Hot Beef Vegetables
Alcohol Main Course Stuffing Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless*
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Small Onion, finely chopped
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
2 Rashers of Streaky Bacon, finely chopped
225g/8oz Finely Minced Beef
4 tbsp Red Wine or Stock
1 tbsp Tomato Paste
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Heat the oil in a medium sized saucepan, add the onion, garlic and bacon and
sauté over a medium heat, stirring from time to time, until golden brown.
2. Raise the heat, add the beef and fry, turning, until brown on all sides.
3. Add the wine, tomato paste, salt and pepper, mix well then reduce the heat
and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
4. Transfer the mixture to a food processor and pulse to chop finely. Allow to
cool completely before using.
* NB Whilst this filling is Gluten free and eggless , for a completely
gluten/egg free recipe use a gluten/egg free pasta dough
Use to stuff
ravioli, tortellini, Cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti
Pasta Filling Recipes |
Dough recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.