Broccoli and Anchovy Pasta Filling
Serves 4 Hot Fish Vegetables Main Course
Stuffing Gluten Free Eggless*
A large knob of Butter
1 Small Onion, very finely chopped
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
4 Tinned Anchovy fillets, chopped
350g/12oz Broccoli Florets, chopped
240ml/8oz Ricotta Cheese
1. Heat the butter in a medium sized saucepan, add the onion and sauté over a
medium heat for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
2. Add the garlic, anchovy and broccoli and continue to cook for a further 3-4
minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Remove from the heat, transfer to a food processor and process to a rough
purée. Don't make the mixture too smooth.
4. Allow the mixture to cool before mixing in the ricotta and pepper.
* NB Whilst this filling is Gluten free and eggless , for a completely
gluten/egg free recipe use a gluten/egg free pasta dough
Use to stuff
ravioli, tortellini, Cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti
Pasta Filling Recipes |
Dough recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.