Butternut & Sage Pasta Filling
HT MC 30mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegetables
herbs Main Course Stuffing Gluten Free Eggless*
350g/12oz Butternut Squash, deseeded, peeled and cut into large chunks
1 teasp Freshly Chopped Sage
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Place the squash in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the
2. Add some salt then reduce the heat and cook the squash for 10-15 minutes
until just tender.
3. Drain the squash very well in a colander, removing as much water as possible,
then transfer to a mixing bowl together with the sage and black pepper, and mash
with a fork. Donít make the mixture too smooth.
Allow to cool completely before using.
* NB Whilst this filling is Gluten free and eggless , for a completely
gluten/egg free recipe use a gluten/egg free pasta dough
Use to stuff
ravioli, tortellini, Cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti
Pasta Filling Recipes |
Dough recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.