Chicken Pasta Filling
HT MC 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Poultry Vegetables Alcohol
Main Course Stuffing Gluten Wheat Free*
2 tbsp Butter
1 Stick Celery, chopped
1 Carrot, chopped
1 Small Onion, chopped
225g/8oz Boneless Chicken Breast, cubed
2 tbsp Dry Sherry
1 Egg Yolk
Salt and pepper
1. Heat the butter and oil in a medium sized frying pan, add the celery, carrot,
and onion and sauté over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring from time to
2. Add the chicken and continue to sauté for a further 3-4 minutes, turning from
time to time, until chicken starts to brown.
3. Add the sherry and cook for 1 minute then remove from heat, transfer the
mixture to a food processor and pulse to chop finely.
4. Add the egg yolk, salt and pepper and mix well. Allow to cool before using.
* NB Whilst this filling is Gluten free, for a completely gluten free recipe use
a gluten free pasta dough
Use to stuff
ravioli, tortellini, Cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti
Pasta Filling Recipes |
Dough recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.