Cod and Anchovy Pasta Filling
Serves 4 Hot Fish Vegetables Alcohol Main
Course Stuffing Gluten Free *
1 Small Onion, very finely chopped
6 Tinned Anchovy fillets, chopped
4 tbsp White Wine
350g/12oz Cod Fillet, cut into small cubes
120ml/4fl.oz. Crème Fraîche
1 Egg Yolk
1. Heat the butter in a medium sized saucepan, add the onion and sauté over a
medium heat for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
2. Add the anchovies and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring until fully
3. Add the wine and cod and cook over a low/medium heat for 5-6 minutes,
stirring from time to time, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
4. Remove from the heat and allow to cool before mixing in the egg yolk, crème
fraîche and pepper.
* NB Whilst this filling is gluten free, for a completely gluten free recipe
make sure to use a gluten free pasta dough
Use to stuff
ravioli, tortellini, Cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti
Pasta Filling Recipes |
Dough recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.