Irish Potato Stuffing
Veg HT ACC Irish 70mins
Serves 6-8 Hot Vegetarian
Vegetables Herbs Accompaniment British Ireland Europe Gluten Wheat free Eggless
4 Large Potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
1 large Onion, chopped
2 large Cooking Apples, roughly chopped
1 tbsp Freshly chopped Sage
1 tbsp Freshly chopped Thyme
1 tbsp Freshly chopped Parsley
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and grease a shallow ovenproof
dish. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan , cover with salted water and bring
to the boil. Reduce the heat slightly and cook for 20-25 minutes until just
2. Drain the cooked potatoes, return to the pan together with the butter and
roughly mash. Do not make it too smooth.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the potato and mix well.
4. Transfer to the greased dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with Roast meat
Stuffing/Marinades Recipes |
Accompaniments Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.