Mediteranean Vegetable Pasta Filling
HT MC 30mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegetables Herbs Main
Course Stuffing Gluten Free Eggless*
2 tbsp Olive Oil
100g/4oz Aubergine (eggplant) diced
100g/4oz Courgettes, diced
1 Small Capsicum (sweet Bell Pepper), deseeded and finely chopped
2 Large Tomatoes, deseeded and diced
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Oregano
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add all the diced vegetables and cook
over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
2. Add the garlic and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat stir in the oregano, salt and pepper and mix well. The
mixture should be slightly lumpy.
Allow to cool before using.
* NB Whilst this filling is Gluten free and eggless , for a completely
gluten/egg free recipe use a gluten/egg free pasta dough
Use to stuff
ravioli, tortellini, Cappelletti, tortelli, or Agnelotti
Pasta Filling Recipes |
Dough recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.