Achards de Legumes Veg CD ACC 25mins plus cooling
Serves 4 Cold Vegetarian
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Dairy free Eggless Madagascar
225g/8oz Carrots, cut into Julienne
225g/8oz White Cabbage, finely shredded
225g/8oz small Cauliflower Florets
225g/8oz French Green Beans, thinly sliced on the diagonal
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
50g/2oz Fresh Root Ginger, coarsely grated
4 large Chilli Peppers, deseeded and shredded
1 large Onion, chopped
1 heaped teasp Curry Powder (check ingredients label)
The juice of 1 Lemon
1. Place the carrots, cabbage, cauliflower and green beans in a medium saucepan,
cover with water, season with salt then bring to the boil and cook for just 1-2
minutes until the vegetables are tender crisp. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the ginger, chillies, onion and curry powder
and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the drained vegetables and cook over a high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the lemon juice mix well then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Serve as an accompaniment.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.