with Garlic HT ACC 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetables Fish
Herbs Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
450g/1lb Broccoli incl. Purple Sprouting or Tender-stem
1 teasp Olive Oil
1 x 50g/2oz tin Anchovies, drained and chopped
4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
˝ Red Capsicum (sweet pepper), chopped
2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese to serve
1. Trim the broccoli than place in a large saucepan with a little water and
steam or boil for about 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, place the oil in a large frying pan together with the anchovies
and garlic, and heat, stirring.
3. Add the capsicum and continue to sauté until the mixture is soft.
4. Drain the broccoli then add to the frying pan together with the lemon juice,
black pepper and parsley and continue to sauté, stirring until well combined.
5. To serve – transfer to a warmed serving dish and sprinkle with parmesan
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.