A Weekday Menu Recipe
HT ACC 20mins
Hot Vegetables Pork Accompaniment
Gluten wheat Dairy Free Eggless
450g/1lb Purple Sprouting or Tenderstem Broccoli
150g/+5oz Streaky Bacon, chopped
3 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
½ Fresh Chilli, finely chopped
1. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil then blanch the
broccoli for five minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in another large saucepan, add the bacon and fry
until golden brown on all sides.
3. Add the garlic and chilli
and continue to fry for a further 2 minutes, turning.
4. Drain the broccoli very well then add to the pan with the bacon mixture. Stir
well, partially cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Vegetable Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily.
Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.