Veg HT ACC Australian
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegetables
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat free Australia Oceania Pacific Rim
2 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Oil
350g/12oz Cabbage, shredded
1 Onion, sliced
90ml/3fl.oz. Fresh Vegetable Stock
1 teasp Freshly chopped Thyme Leaves
50g/2oz Mushrooms, sliced
3 Tomatoes, chopped
Salt and Black Pepper
1 tbsp freshly chopped Parsley
1. Heat half the butter and oil in large saucepan, add the cabbage, onion, stock
and thyme and mix well.
2. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, salt and pepper, mix well then recover and
simmer for a further 10-15minutes until just tender.
4. Just before serving, mix in the remaining butter and parsley.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.