Veg HT Accompaniment Canadian 25mins
Makes 6 Hot Vegetarian
Vegetables Herbs Accompaniment Dairy Free Canada Nth America North American
100g/4oz Carrot, grated
175g/6oz Potato, grated
1 small Onion, very finely chopped
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 heaped tbsp Plain Flour
1 tbsp freshly chopped Parsley
1 teasp Freshly chopped Marjoram
Salt and Pepper
Oil for frying
1. Place the carrot, potato, onion and eggs in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in large frying pan and when hot, drop 2 tbsp of the
carrot mixture into pan and flatten to around 10cm/4-inches in diameter. You’ll
probably be able to cook 3 pancakes at a time. Cook for a few minutes on each
side until golden brown.
4. Drain on kitchen paper and keep warm whilst you cook the remaining pancakes.
Serve hot with dill sauce.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.