Veg HT ACC 30mins
This recipe makes 1
large rosti however you can make 4 smaller individual rostis if you prefer.
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian
Vegetables Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free
2 Medium Celeriac Bulbs, peeled
2 Medium Potatoes, peeled
1 Small Onion
Salt and Pepper
1 tbsp Oil
1. Grate the celeriac, potato and onion into a large mixing bowl then add the
egg, salt and plenty of black pepper and mix well.
2. Heat oil and half the butter in a large frying pan and when sizzling,
transfer the mixture to the pan, flattening it down.
3. Reduce the heat a little and cook
gently for 10 minutes.
4. Slide the rosti onto a plate, then heat the remaining butter in the pan until
5. Return the rosti to pan uncooked
side down and cook for a further 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.