Veg CD ACC 15mins
Serves 4 Cold Vegetarian
Vegan Vegetables Herbs Salads Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
1 tbsp Freshly chopped Thyme
6 tbsp Olive Oil
4 Courgettes, (Zucchini) thinly sliced on the diagonal
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
2 tbsp Freshly chopped Parsley
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat a dry large frying pan or griddle until very hot.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the thyme and 4 tablespoons of the olive
oil then add the courgette slices and turn to coat on all sides.
3. Ad the slices in one layer to the frying pan or griddle, and cook for 2 to 3
minutes on each side, until browned.
4. Meanwhile, mix the remaining oil with the vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt and
5. Pour the dressing over the courgettes while they're still warm and mix well.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Vegetable Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.