Veg HT ACC 10mins
Hot Vegetarian Vegetables Herbs Accompaniment Gluten Wheat
2 tbsp Honey
375g/13oz Sweetcorn Kernels
Salt and Pepper
2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
1. Place the milk, honey and HALF the corn kernels in blender and process for 1
minute on a medium speed.
2. Transfer the mixture to a large saucepan together with the remaining
sweetcorn kernels, salt and pepper.
3. Place over a medium heat, bring to simmering point, stirring then cook gently
for 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley just before serving.
Vegetable Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.