1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6. If the
sweetcorn are on the large side, cut them in half lengthways and
make sure the carrots are sliced no thicker than 3mm/1/8th of an inch.
2. Take four pieces of parchment each measuring about 30cm/12 inches
square, fold each piece in half then cut out a heart shape as shown
in the picture below.
3. Place the softened butter in a small mixing bowl together
with the parsley, thyme, lemon zest salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Open up the parchment shapes and divide the vegetables between each,
placing them close to the fold but making sure you leave a 5cm/2-inch
border along the edges. , fold over the top of the parcel, line up the edges,
then fold over the edges to completely seal the parcels. See
5. Place the packages on a baking sheet, and bake for 10-15 minutes until the
puffed up and browning.
End of instructions