Garlic Baked Kale with Potatoes
Veg HT ACC 70mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian
Vegan Vegetables Spices Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Dairy
3 tbsp Olive oil
4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
675g/1˝lb Curly Kale, washed and stems removed
675g/1˝lb Potatoes, peeled and cut into 12mm/˝-inch cubes
20 Black Olives, halved and pitted
˝ teasp Cayenne Pepper
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and cut the kale into 1-inch
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in large flameproof casserole, add the garlic
and potato and sauté for 2-3 minutes, turning from time to time.
3. Add the kale, olives, water, cayenne, salt and black pepper and bring to the
4. Cover with a tight fitting lid or aluminium foil and bake for about 40
minutes until potatoes are tender, stirring the mixture once or twice during the
5. Serve hot drizzled with the remaining olive oil.
Vegetable Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.