Goose Fat Roasted Potatoes
HT ACC English
The crispest and tastiest roast potatoes you
will ever eat.
Vegetables Herbs Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
Eggless England British Europe
4 Large Baking Potatoes, peeled and
About 6 tbsp Goose Fat
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 7. Place the
potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with salted water, bring to the boil and
cook for 10 minutes.
2. Drain well then put them back into the pan, cover with a
lid and give a couple of good shakes to rough up the edges.
3. Place the goose fat in a roasting tray large enough to take the potatoes in
one layer and please in the oven until the fat is smoking.
4. Carefully add the potatoes to the tray, turn to coat and roast for about 45
mins, or until crisp and golden, basting and turning from time to time.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.