Patates Yiahni Veg
HT ACC Greek 50mins
Serves 4-6 Hot Vegetarian Vegan
Vegetables Herbs Accompaniment Dairy Gluten Wheat Free Greece Europe Mediterranean
4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Onion, chopped
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
5 medium sized Potatoes, peeled and quartered
300g/11oz Plum Tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsp freshly chopped Parsley
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Heat the oil in a medium sized frying pan add the onions and fry gently
2. Add the garlic and potatoes, mix well and cook over a medium heat,
stirring, for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and enough water to almost cover the potatoes, if
necessary. Add the parsley, season with salt and pepper, mix well, cover and
simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
4. Uncover the pan and continue cooking over low heat until the sauce
thickens, stirring from time to time. Serve hot.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.