Veg HT ACC Egyptian 30mins
Serves 4-6 Hot Vegetarian Vegetables
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless Egypt
North Africa Nth African
1 medium Cauliflower
1 large Onion, chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
200g/7oz Tinned Chopped Tomatoes
Salt and Pepper
1. Separate the cauliflower into florets then place in a saucepan of salted
water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and garlic and
sauté for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft and golden.
3. Add the tinned tomatoes, salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
4. Drain the cauliflower, add to the tomato mixture mix well then reduce heat,
cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower is just tender. Serve
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.