Cheese Veg HT ACC
Hot Vegetarian Vegetables Herbs Accompaniment
Gluten Wheat Free Eggless Colombia Sth
America South American
450g/1lb medium sized Potatoes, peeled
1 tbsp Oil
6 Spring Onions, chopped
1 heaped tbsp Freshly Chopped Coriander (cilantro)
2 Tomatoes, chopped
4 tbsp Grated or shredded Cheese e.g. Cheddar, Queso Blanco
Salt and Pepper
1. Cut the potatoes into quarters lengthways then cook in salted water for 15-20
minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile heat the oil in a saucepan then sauté the onions, coriander and
tomato for about 5 minutes, stirring from time to time, until well cooked.
3. Add the milk, cheese, salt and pepper to the onion mixture, mix well, reduce
the heat and simmer until thickened.
4. Once the potatoes are cooked, drain then add to the sauce and mix well. Serve
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.