Veg HT ACC 15mins
Hot Vegetarian Vegan Vegetables Herbs Accompaniment
Gluten What Dairy Free Eggless
675g/1½ lb, Green Peas
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Onion, chopped
1 Fat Garlic Clove, crushed
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1 teasp Freshly chopped Basil
1 teasp Freshly chopped
Salt and Pepper
1. Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil add the peas and cook for 2 to 3
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and sauté for 5
minutes stirring from time to time, until soft and transparent.
3. Add the garlic to the onions and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Drain the peas well then add to the frying pan together with the herbs and
cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Transfer the contents of the frying pan to a food processor or blender,
season with salt and pepper and process until quite smooth. Serve hot.
Vegetable Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.